Skip to content

Bar Options

Image of Bar

Alcohol At Your Event

If you want to sell or supply alcohol at an event you are organising you must have a relevant licence and permission from Probus Village Hall.
You can apply for a “Temporary Event Notice” (TENS) From Cornwall Council
(10 days notice required) – Fee £21

What options do you have for running a bar service and who will be the
Nominated Responsible Adult (NRA)”?


Run the bar yourself. You will need to have a Nominated Responsible Adult (NRA).

Make sure you read, complete and comply with the Supplementary Hire (Alcohol Licence Form) See below.


Appointing a third party Bar service:-
If you use your favourite search engine and type
“bar services in Cornwall” a number of options can be found.

One such local supplier used at a wedding we hosted in 2021 was

(Probus Village Hall Committee are happy to promote any other providers who can confirm they are able to provide their services to our hall)

Bar service providers offer a selection of services including Bar installation, Keg and Cask hand pumps, selection of optics etc. The provider can also provide the Nominated Responsible Adult.